Downloading the Uber partner app
You can download the UberPartner app on any iPhone that runs iOS 8 or higher or an Android device that is 2013 or newer and runs version 4.0 or higher. Follow the steps below to download the UberPartner app on either an iPhone or Android device.
In order to download the app, you must first have a Google account setup on your phone.Click here to follow Google's account creation instructions.
- Click the following link from your Android device: t.uber.com/drive-now
- You will be directed to the Google Play Store to download the UberPartner app
- Tap "Install" and wait for your phone to finish installing the app on your device
- With certain Android devices, you will be directed to a pop-up that asks you to confirm the device you want to download the app on, then tap "Install"
- When the app is finished installing, tap "Open," from the Play Store or tap the UberPartner app icon from your home screen to open the partner app and get started
- Click the following link from your iPhone device: t.uber.com/drive-now
- You will be directed to a browser page with a pop-up that says "Open this page in App Store?" --> Tap "Open"
- You will see another pop-up that says "devbuilds.uber.com would like to install UberDriver (current version)" --> Tap "Install"
With the introduction of iOS9, Apple now requires certain applications to be trusted by the user. You must trust the application before you're able to use it. Follow the trusting instructions here:
- Navigate to your iPhone's "Settings"
- Scroll down and tap "General"
- Scroll down and tap "Device Management"
- Tap "Uber Technologies, Inc." and then tap "Trust Uber Technologies, Inc."
- A pop-up will appear asking you to "Trust iPhone Distribution: Uber Technologies, Inc. Apps on this iPhone" --> Tap "Trust"
- Go back to your home screen and tap the UberPartner app icon to open the partner app and get started