Update expiring and missing documents to avoid temporary deactivation of your account or vehicles.
How To Update Your Documents
1. Log into partners.uber.com
2. Click on the PROFILE tab to update your drivers license.
3. Click "Edit" to add a photo and update your drivers license information.
4. For vehicle documents, click on the VEHICLES tab.
5. Update missing or expired documents by clicking the "Edit" button.
Once your documents are uploaded, allow at least 24 hours for you documents to be updated in our system.
Still Need Help?
If you're having issue uploading your documents through the partner dashboard, you can always email photos of your documents to email@example.com
Still not working? Come see us in person! Visit help.uber.com for updated times and locations in your city.